Coburg After Dark
Discover the neighbourhood's best nightspots, on a casual and personally curated evening out with a personable local host.
Enjoy a progressive degustation across our favourite wine bars, hidden speakeasies or breweries and taste some of this northern suburb’s best evening bites. Engage with vibrant stories of extravagance, prohibition, the scoundrels and scandals that have helped shape the neighbourhood. Wine, beer, cocktails… whatever your poison, this bespoke experience can be tailored to suit your preferences.
This tailored, private experience has been developed exclusively for Interlude guests by Localing, Melbourne’s most experienced and creative private tour company. While the below is an example of how a day might unfold, expect a dynamic and flexible itinerary
personalised to your interests on the day.
- Be met at The Interlude at 6 pm by your wonderful Localing host.
- Begin your adventure at a captivating Spanish-inspired bar with a daily-curated menu, a communal table perfect for chatting with locals, and a carefully curated wine selection.
- Continue on to a unique eatery renowned for its bold food combinations. Sit at the bar, grab a drink and enjoy a few delicious snacks.
- Step into a former shoe shop-cum-speakeasy cocktail bar in, or a warehouse brew-pub, or a buzzing live music venue perfect for the evening and your mood. Chat to the people behind the venues to experience a totally different side of this lovely and vibrant part of Melbourne.
- Your Localing host will see you home safely to the Interlude by 10pm.
$1200 for 2 guests. $220 per additional guest. including host and vehicle, light progressive dinner and drinks in 3-4 venues.