Coburg Makers & Creators
Meet the makers of Coburg on a hosted and personalised adventure through Melbourne’s most eclectic and dynamic urban neighbourhoods. Meet local artists and world-class creatives, roasters and brewers. Do it all with an engaging and connected local host to provide insight and access that will change the way you experience their home.
This tailored, private experience has been developed exclusively for Interlude guests by Localing, Melbourne’s most experienced and creative private tour company. While the below is an example of how a day might unfold, expect a dynamic and flexible itinerary personalised to your interests on the day.
Makers and Creators can include, Pink Ember, Cut Throat Knives, Josephine Powell Ceramics, Grounds of Eden (lunch), Genovese Coffee, Ceres, Inner North Brewing Company
Pricing Available Upon Request
- Be met at the Interlude at 10 am by your engaging Localing host.
- Start your day with a burst of creativity at a local studio, a hub of artistic brilliance for young creators. Watch artists in action with the chance to chat with them about their work and life in this vibrant Coburg.
- Visit one of Australia’s finest bladesmiths to learn about the complex and precise craft of knifemaking. Learn about age-old traditions and modern innovations, as you chat about the art, science and artistry of knife creation.
- Visit a favourite local haunt for a relaxed cafe lunch.
- Spend the afternoon chatting to the team at a native plant nursery or with a master potter, delve into the world of specialty coffee roasting or visit the area's best craft brewery for a peek behind the curtain or a wander down the rabbit hole.
- There’s always something new to discover in Melbourne’s creative northern boroughs and time spent chatting with passionate locals is always a very special part of the experience.
- Your Localing host will have you back at your fantastic accommodation by 4pm.
Coffee art workshop
Cut & Paste collage workshop
Other classes on request (painting, drawing, life drawing, gin